- Category: Think Tank Backpack
Our premier daypack designed specifically for mirrorless. Accommodates one mirrorless body plus 1-2 additional lenses, and an iPad or other 10" tablet.
Available in Black
Available in Taupe
Introducing the smallest, lightest of Think Tank packs, our premier daypacks designed specifically for mirrorless systems, the Perception series. This is the “go-to” pack for those looking to add flexibility to their workflow while using a smaller system along with a tablet. In fact, our designers took inspiration from Think Tank’s popular Shape Shifter, including protective features to enclose and secure camera gear, scaled to a smaller form factor. It’s an all-new and advantageous way to carry your smaller system and it’s ideal for travel and city walk-arounds.
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while you’re on the go
Perception Tablet: Mirrorless camera, iPad or other 10" tablet, GPS device, smartphone, radio, headlamp, knife
- Fuji XT-1 with 18–55mm f/2.8–4 attached (hood reversed) + 35mm f/1.4
- Canon Rebel T5i or Nikon D5300 with 18–55 kit lens attached + 50mm f/1.8
- 1 GoPro Hero 4, batteries, memory cards, cables, charger, remote, etc
- Exterior Dimensions: 10” W x 16.3” H x 5.9” H (25.5 x 41.5 x 15 cm)
- Camera & Lens Pouch: 8.3” W x 4.3” H x 4.3” D (21 x 11 x 11 cm)
- Laptop/Tablet Compartment: 7.7” W x 12.6” H x 0.8” D (19.5 x 32 x 2 cm)
- Smart Phone/Glasses Pocket: 5.9” W x 4.7” H x 1.6” D (15 x 12 x 4 cm
- Weight with all accessories: 1.7 lbs (0.7 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It is also constructed with 600D twill, YKK® RC zippers, 320g dry-flow air
mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner & dividers, 200D polyester, laminated non-woven backed nylex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.