MindShift Gear Filter Hive
- Category: MindShift Gear
The Filter Hive organizes filters and accessories into a unified kit. It fits within your different camera bags, can be worn on a belt, or on the modular rail of MindShift Gear backpacks, or hung on a tripod. Its padded exterior case and accordion-style removable insert holds up to six flat graduated neutral density filters up to 4x6” (100x150 mm) and six round filters up to 82mm diameter, including the thick 1.5 cm variable neutral density filters.
The top compartment and front pocket have YKK® zippers with thumb-pulls for rapid access.
The Filter Hive packed, closed and ready to attach to either rotation180° Panorama or Professional.
|The "accordion filter case" has color-coded organization, shown here inside the exterior hive.||
The exterior pouch and the removable "accordion filter case" can each be used on their own.
The removable "accordion filter case" with flap closure can be used on its own.
The "accordion filter case" has color-coded slide trays to organize both circular and rectangular filters.
Rear view of the Filter Hive's belt-mountable panel and the grab-handle with SR buckle for hanging around a tripod.
The grab-handle with SR buckle enables you to hang the Filter Hive from a tripod for rapid access.
- Removable divided filter insert with dust flap
- Belt-mountable (attaches to Panorama and r180° Pro beltpack)
- Grab-handle with side-release buckle enables you to hang case from your tripod for quick access
- Color-coded internal organization
- Front zippered pocket
- YKK® zipper protects against dust, debris and moisture
- Zippered interior pocket keeps small bits secure
- Padded protection and plush liner won’t scratch delicate glass and resin filters
- Lightweight materials
8.1” W x 5.3” H x 3.9” D
(20.5 x 13.5 x 10 cm)
Removable filter insert:
7.3” W x 4.3” H x 3.1” D
(18.5 x 11 x 8 cm)
Rectangular filter slots:
6.7” W x 4.3” H
(170 x 110 mm)
Round filter slots:
3.4” W x 3.6” H
(86 x 91 mm)
0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)