Phottix Strato Wireless Flash Trigger
- Category: Phottix Flash Accessories
Broaden your horizons - Take your flash off the camera with the Phottix Strato Wireless Flash Trigger. The 4-channel, 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver units boast ranges of 100 meters and sync at speeds of 1/250 second.*
The transmitter features a TTL pass-through - use a flash on your camera in TTL mode abd remotely trigger other flashes or studio lights. Also use the Strato as a wireless shuttle release. Take photos from 100 meters or more from your camera. Running on AAA batteries, the small footprint transmitter and receiver system is a must for any kit bag.
It's fast and powerful - perfect for your studio or location work.
- 4 Channels, 2.4GHz frequency
- 100+ m range
- 1/250 sec. sync speed*
- Hot shoe / PC Flash triggering
- Studio strobe triggering
- Wireless shutter release functions
- Pass-through hot shoe on transmitter allows on camera flash to use TTL functions
- Transmitter Ports: 3.5mm port for PC Sync cable; Hot-Shoe
- uses AAA batteries
- Canon, Nikon and Sony versions are available.
- Canon Version includes shutter cable for C6 or C8. Refer to Phottix Cable Connector Types for compatible cameras.
- Nikon version includes shutter cable for N6, N8 or N10. Refer to Phottix Cable Connector Types for compatible cameras.
- Sony version includes shutter cable for S6. Refer to Phottix Cable Connector Types for compatible cameras.
* On compatible flashes and cameras
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 150+m
- Channels: 4 channels
- Batteries: 2 x AAA batteries (Transmitter and Receiver)
- 5V DC (external power port on Receiver)
- Max sync speed: 1/250 sec*
- Output: Hot shoe, 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm ports (Receiver)
- Input: 3.5mm PC input port (Transmitter)
- Attachment: 1/4 tripod lug, cold shoe (Receiver)
- Input voltage: 2.5-3.2V
- Minimum response time: 400us (For Canon), 800us (For Nikon)
- Top ports: TTL port on the top of transmitter
- C/F port voltage handling: 5V
- Flash port voltage handling: 5V (Transmitter), 300V (Receiver)
- Dimensions & Weight (Transmitter): 87(L) x 40(W) x 38(H)mm, 58g without battery
- Dimensions & Weight (Receiver): 85(L) x 40(W) x 36(H)mm, 49g without battery
- Antenna: built-in PCB antenna
- Operating temperature: -15 +65C
- Storage temperature: -30 +85C