Phottix Nikos Digital Timer Remote
- Category: Phottix Camera Remote and Timer
The PHOTTIX NIKOS Digital Timer Remote is a digital timer designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a large and bright LCD screen and bright backlight. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
The switch on the right-hand side of the PHOTTIX NIKOS remote has three positions:
- Off - turns the timer off
- On - enables timer functionality
- B – starting bulb mode with timer
PHOTTIX NIKOS Options:
- Self Timer:
- This counts down the specified period before it starts taking any action (up to 99h 59m 59s). Used by itself, this provides functionality to take a single photo after a specified time period.
- Interval Timer:
- This will actuate the shutter repeatedly at the specified period (each interval can be up to 99h 59m 59s).
- Long Exposure Timer:
- If the camera is in Bulb mode, the long exposure timer will hold the shutter open for the specified period (up to 99h 59m 59s).
- Number of Frames:
- This specifies the number of shutter actuations that the PHOTTIX® NIKOS will perform once it is put into play mode (0-99).
The real benefit of the PHOTTIX NIKOS is when You combine multiple timer options. Read a review of the Phottix NIkos by martybugs.net
Please refer to Phottix Cable Connector Types for the correct cable version for your camera.